Welcome

Welcome to my blog! If you are a new visitor, please click here.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Episode VII - The Return of the Blogger

I seem to post apologies to this blog more and more often for being absent.

I'm not sorry this time. No! My wife and I had another baby a few months ago and we have been busy.  I joined the Masons (which means I now have things to memorize).  I am trying desperately to find time to work on my novel.  I'm struggling with a personal crisis.  I'm drowning in housework.  I'm tired all the time, and cranky most of it.

But I am still here.  I am still alive.

Some of you may have come here from my short stories.  Some from my meditations in Forward Movement publications.  Some may even be here because of my open letter to Brian May (still my most popular post).  But whatever the reason, know that I'll get back to posting.  It may be sporadic, but it will happen.

In the meantime, enjoy a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment