Welcome

Welcome to my blog! If you are a new visitor, please click here.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My first not-so-Friday Flash

May is National Short Story Month (NaShoStoMo for all you NaNoWriMo-lovers).  There is a fantastic tool out there for writers, and I'm going to try to start using it.  It's called #FridayFlash.

The gist is to write a story of 1000 words or less and post it up on Friday.  Then, put it on the Friday Flash Collector and post a link to the story on twitter using the hashtag "FridayFlash."

Now, I know it's Saturday.  I'm late.  I had meant to write it yesterday, but being a stay-at-home dad means you have little time, so it's easy to get distracted from all the other things you want to do when you find the time.  And yesterday there really wasn't any time.  So, I'll post it now.  The following is my first!  And I got the inspiration from a news article.

No comments:

Post a Comment