Welcome

Welcome to my blog! If you are a new visitor, please click here.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Goals

It occurs to me that in order to fulfill my larger goals, I need to set a series of smaller goals. A professor of mine once told me that "a writer is born out of deadlines." This is something I need to take to heart. Without deadlines, nothing will get completed. So, I need to make REAL deadlines for each part of the writing process. And I need to have some kind of incentive, be it positive or negative, to complete it by that deadline (and it will have to be something more than the satisfaction of it).

I will set some deadlines soon. Right now I cannot due to time constraints, but soon I'll be able to.

Also, I need to look into the eBook store involved with the new Apple iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment