Welcome

Welcome to my blog! If you are a new visitor, please click here.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Ultreia INK: Write Night - Part 2!

Back in November, I had the opportunity to read one of my pieces in front of an audience!  It was a great experience!  Well thankfully, I will have a chance to do so again!

If you are in the South Bend area and would like to hear me read two of my short pieces on Tuesday, April 8th, along with other local writers, we would love to have you!  From personal experience, I know that some of the other writers are phenomenal.  The event starts at 7:30, but doors open at 7.  It will be located at a building called LangLab, which is a converted furniture factory.  The address is 1302 High Street, South Bend.  The building is amazing, and I was lucky enough to get a tour the last time I was there.

As I started earlier, I will be reading 2 pieces.  The first is a very short piece, Spin-out, which I wrote back in January after I nearly died.  The other piece is an edited version of Haptic Malware, the piece I wrote in February.  I realized that it would work better when told in 1st person.

I know it is short notice, but I only just found out that I was accepted!  If you can make it, I would be honored.  If not, know that I am still thrilled to be able to share my work with others!

For more info, check out their facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment