Welcome

Welcome to my blog! If you are a new visitor, please click here.

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Editor Established!

I have procured an editor!

I am excited and I very much hope she is worth the cost. I'm also a bit nervous. But now, it is the waiting game.

Once she finishes, I get to go through all her notes and fix things. Hopefully that won't take too long. Then, COVER ART!

Of course... as I'm writing this, I realize now that I had intended to fix all those hyphens (- ) into m-dashes ( — )...

I thought I would give a quick overview of some of the ideas I have rattling around in here that I want to be made into books:

  • An urban fantasy set in the same universe about a man trying to change his fate. (in editing stages as well)
  • A sequel to the previous book. (currently writing)
  • A sequel to my FIRST book. (been in the outlining stages for a while) which will bring in the previous two books as well.
  • Potential sequel to that one.
  • A creative nonfiction piece about my sister and having to deal with psychosis. (ALSO been in the outlining stages for a while, but I've got some research done on this one)
  • A fantasy book/series about a dragon cursed to live as a human. (rough)
  • A sci-fi about living on a planet that has been ejected from its star (rough)
  • A tongue-in-cheek non-fic about adulting
  • A fantasy series that I started writing ages ago.
So there's certainly not much need for inspiration as far as what the next book will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment