Welcome

Welcome to my blog! If you are a new visitor, please click here.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Current events

I will be reading "Three in the Morning" at an event called Ultreia, INK: Write Night.  It will be on Tuesday November 12th.  The event starts at 7:30 and is located at LangLab (1302 High St., South Bend, Indiana).  Feel free to come and listen if you're in the area.  Or  you could participate!  There's also going to be an impromptu writing competition!  I am thrilled that I was chosen to read, and I can't wait to share my story with others.

I would also like to remind you all to please go vote for me on this Halloween contest here.  My story is "Medical Power of Attorney."  He also has fixed the problems with the stories' texts getting messed up.  :)

Last month was a personal best for hits here.  I was just a few shy of 1000 readers, and the readers to my Deviant Art page more than made up the difference!

My contest entry for The Dark Crystal is nearly half done (rough draft at least).  I had to delete a large section of it because one of the characters went off-script and it turned out to not work.  Actors...
I have decided that after I have finished this entry, I will look for some physical publications to send some short stories to, as well as some online ones.  I can't wait!  I will be keeping you updated as to what my research unveils.

No comments:

Post a Comment